Fingleton sighting

From the e-mail inbox, an urgent bulletin. (So urgent it only took two days to get here):

Sons of Spitler on the HC message board here.While you were getting your fill of the Bison eating MattB's heart out last Sunday, I was sweating one out in Worcester with Crusader Nation. After we officially dodged the bullet, a bunch of my college buddies who had made the trip from NYC to Worcester went out to eat at a great little hangout called Brew City on Shrewsbury St. About halfway through our meal, one of my buddies' faces almost goes white. I see the look on his face and turn around. Guess who? NEIL FINGLETON. I nearly choked on my chicken wing.

MAN, do I wish I had one of those T-shirts on Sunday... Thought you'd enjoy the anecdote. Hope to see you Friday at the Patriot League Game of the Millenium!
See what fun you miss out on when you don't purchase cool swag from your favorite Web site?



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

©2005 Hoop Time. All rights reserved.