Where are they now (AU edition: Part II)

Former American player Jamaal Caterina has transferred to New Hampshire, where he is sitting out this season under NCAA transfer rules.

Don't know the circumstances that led to him leaving AU, just that he saw very little time in his two seasons there. But in this story from the Portland (Maine) Press-Herald, he sounds a little bitter:
"I felt like I needed to find a team and, more specifically, a coach that I could trust," said Caterina, who was selected as Mr. Basketball and Maine Gatorade Player of the Year following his senior season at Deering. "Someone who could just be up front with the situation. And I really respected (UNH Coach Phil Rowe), and that's why I decided to go to UNH."



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

©2005 Hoop Time. All rights reserved.